What is GHSA?
GHSA represents the state and territorial highway safety offices that implement programs to address behavioral highway safety issues, including: occupant protection, impaired driving, and speeding. GHSA provides leadership and advocacy for the states and territories to improve traffic safety, influence national policy, enhance program management and promote best practices.
- “Big Three” Highway Safety Challenges Top State Safety Chief’s Agenda (Sept. 30)
- State Highway Safety Chief Calls for Reforms at Senate Hearing (Sept. 16)
- Annual Meeting Evaluation Form
- National Highway Safety Awards Presented in Grand Rapids (Sept. 9)
- National Highway Safety Leaders Gather in Grand Rapids (Sept. 4)