What is GHSA?
GHSA represents the state and territorial highway safety offices that implement programs to address behavioral highway safety issues, including: occupant protection, impaired driving, and speeding. GHSA provides leadership and advocacy for the states and territories to improve traffic safety, influence national policy, enhance program management and promote best practices.
- News Release: 40 States Now Ban Texting While Driving (May 21)
- May 2013 Washington Update Newsletter (member login required)
- National LEL Program Manager Position Description [20 KB, 2 pgs.] Apply by 5/29
- News Release: Increase in Highway Deaths is Urgent Reminder (May 3)
- Promoting Parent Involvement in Teen Driving (May 2)
State Highway Safety Showcase
In-Car Camera Purchase for Law Enforcement
Delaware Office of Highway Safety