What is GHSA?
GHSA represents the state and territorial highway safety offices that implement programs to address behavioral highway safety issues, including: occupant protection, impaired driving, and speeding. GHSA provides leadership and advocacy for the states and territories to improve traffic safety, influence national policy, enhance program management and promote best practices.
- GHSA Headquarters is closed for the holidays Dec. 24 - Jan. 1. Reporters on deadline can reach Communications Director Kara Macek on her mobile phone at 202-262-4889.
- States Urge Motorists to Stay Safe and Drive Sober During the Holidays (Dec. 16)
- State PAR to MMUCC Mapping: Draft Process and Mapping Spreadsheet (Dec. 10)
- December Directions in Highway Safety Member Newsletter (Dec. 3)
- For GHSA members only (login required). Not a member? Join here!
State Highway Safety Showcase
Traffic Safety Brewing Company
Michigan Office of Highway Safety Planning